Buying Pittsburgh Pirates season tickets is without question my worst idea to date.
pictures or it didn’t happen
forever and ever, amen
- Graham: the girl at verizon asked why I wanted to decline my contract
- Graham: I said I was tired of checking to make sure they weren't stealing from me every month
- me: haha
- Graham: and she said I was due for an upgrade...
- Graham: I asked if a nicer phone would fix all the billing issues
or, you know, we could try out this e-mail thing
LOWEST ACCEPTABLE SALARY
eff you pay me
i’m thankful that i went to undergrad and got a degree in something real before going to seminary. there are these people here who got undergrad degrees in youth ministry or something ridiculous like that and then come right to seminary - today a lady like that gave a presentation on hitler and some related church stuff.
she absolutely butchered the history surrounding hitler. more than likely, she got her facts from the movies. our professor was like ‘well, if you’re going to write a history paper, you need to be sure you get the history right.’
it’s not often that i think about how useful my bachelor’s in history has been for me, but at least i didn’t embarrass myself when i gave my presentation on slavery a few weeks ago.
- me: can you pick this book up at the library today (link to library website)
- wife: hmmm that sounds like an interesting read
- me: well i don't plan to read it, just hijack some solid quotes
waiting for a call back about a job from a number I wouldn’t recognize and then a telemarketer calls
i didn’t raise my hand one single time this term in my tuesday class