- me: so, in any case, he's an awesome dude. loves baseball. that's enough to be my friend.
- Bill: haha. damn. i love drinking beer in bleachers, that's close... ish
- me: it's actually the opposite
instead of drawing a picture, this person wrote simply ‘dino bird’.
the word was ‘rapture’.
- przy: i feel like my brain grew a size while i was reading your dad's AC opus
- me: he's the man
- me: also i have a difficult time making conversation with him
- przy: Summarize 'Dads' in two statements.
- dan: you could come to the beach with us in september
- graham: i'll be in afghanistan.
- dan: wait, what? i though you were done
- graham: nope.
- dan: not happy about this
- graham: that's what the taliban said
and it’s new DMB. the worst possible DMB. i can’t even be shamefully nostalgic for it.
sometimes i wish my office with the big windows didn’t have any windows at all. i could draw a window on the wall and be happier.
Thanks for the update, ESPN. NFL players should really work on their poker face. Broad smiles sink ships.
The NFL offseason is the worst. Just the worst.