- me: i'm just calling to check on the status of that interoffice requisition form.
- person: oh, i don't know anything about it. hold on a second.
- person: yeah, we don't have anything from you. where did you send it?
- me: i didn't send it anywhere. i brought it in and left it with dee.
- person: let me call you back.
my band is opening for a band with a wikipedia page. we’ve arrived.
jay bennett playing the leads on ‘i got you’:
nels cline playing the leads on ‘i got you’:
nels can play the heck out of that guitar, but just because you can play a million notes doesn’t mean that you should play a million notes.
nels might be more fun to hang out with than jay bennett was - but here’s to a lead guitar part that actually fits the song. cheers.
yesterday, in fact